For fifty years, the American Society of Picture Professionals has been uniquely positioned to create forums for multi-disciplinary discussions on the ever-evolving photography industry. The association has maintained its balance of members drawn from the whole spectrum of the business, from photo researchers and editors, agency personnel, photographers, licensing managers, archivists and publishers to designers and teachers.
The framework of our unique community continues to enable us to engage in, and contribute to, industry debates and issues. Through our regional chapters, national programs, quarterly magazine and informative website, ASPP provides an open exchange of information on industry ethics and standards, business practices, and the needs created by new technology and ideas.
Your support will bring your company to the forefront of the picture industry. There are many opportunities where you can become involved in a specific area of interest, whether on a national or regional level. Some sponsor opportunities include:
- Website Advertising
- The Picture Professional Magazine Advertising
- National Educational Programming and Events
- Mentoring Program
- The Jane Kinne Picture Professional of the Year Award
- Chapter Programming and Events. Each ASPP Chapter holds a variety of events throughout the year including educational programs, networking events, conferences and tours. Sponsorship of a specific chapter’s program will always include the placement of your logo (or acknowledgment) on chapter mailings sent out in conjunction with the ASPP programs. ASPP’s five Chapters are as follows:
- New York
- DC/South (D.C.)
- New England (Boston)
- Midwest (Chicago and Ohio)
- West (Seattle and L.A.)
Please contact our National Executive Director to discuss ASPP’s sponsorship opportunities.