IN THIS ISSUE:
- All the Colors We Cannot See / Chrysanne Stathacos
- Cool Is Skin Deep / Irwin Wong
- Drag Queens & Covered Bridges / Andre Rosa
- Brooke Hodess on Shooting For Diversity
- Katie Buntsma on Stock Pot Images
- Nancy E. Wolff on The Law: Releases 101
- Kimberly Phipps on Capturing the Color of Cuisine
- Life In Focus: Rajiul Huda Dipto
Our Autumn 2015 digital edition is now online!
The Picture Professional magazine is published as a digital edition about two-and-a-half months after we distribute our print edition. If you’re new to ASPP, the digital editions are a great window into our organization and the changing industry where ASPP members work.
A print subscription is one of the many benefits of joining ASPP. A limited number of single printed copies from 2014 and 2015 are available for $20 including US shipping. Send us email if you’re interested.