ASPP AGENCIES | PHOTOSHELTER
You know you’ve been waiting on the edge of your seat for the newest helpful PhotoShelter Guide, and here it is: The Photographer’s Guide to Twitter!
If you’re ready to rev up your Twitter skills, then PhotoShelter’s newest guide is for you. They’ve partnered up with the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) to help you use Twitter to get your name out there, engage with potential customers, and advance your photo career.
In this guide, you’ll also learn:
- 10 ways to grow a Twitter following and increase engagement – including sharing behind-the-scenes photos and tweeting about what’s trending
- Top Twitter features for businesses that will help you market your work better
- Legal considerations before using Twitter, plus best practices to help keep your work safe
- Tips to measure your success and determine if your efforts are working
- Also get a list of Twitter FAQs to address specific questions you might have, plus a glossary to stay on top of commonly used Twitter jargon.